Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, 900 North Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale will be holding the 13TH Annual International Orchid & Garden Festival from April 2 – 3, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The 13TH Annual Orchid & Garden Festival welcomes orchid enthusiasts and plant lovers alike to vividly experience – and purchase – diverse, colorful, and fragrant varieties of orchids, tropical plants, herbs and fruit trees, butterfly garden plants, garden art and so much more, sold by over 30 local and international vendors from Thailand, Malaysia, Ecuador, and Hawaii. (International vendors are subject to change pending global health restrictions.)
· Local growers will present Orchid & Garden Care Lectures in the lovely Island Theater.
· Vendors will also offer all the supplies that customers need to plant and grow orchids.
· Food and beverage vendors on the property will offer delectable bites, Bloody Mary’s, Mimosas, wine, beer, and other refreshments.
· Admission Tickets are $12 which includes entrance to the Orchid Festival and a Self-Guided Grounds Tour where guests can stroll the grounds at their leisure.
o Self-guided House Tours are an additional $8 (There will be no Guided House Tours during the Festival weekend)
o Children 12 and under are FREE.
o No Discounts or Group Rates Apply.
o All tickets are non-refundable.
o The two-day event will take place rain or shine.
· Parking will be free in the parking lot on N. Birch Road off of Sunrise Blvd., between A1A and the Intracoastal Waterway. The pedestrian only south entrance is located at 750 Breakers Avenue, off of Vista Mar Street.
· To register, please visit https://www.bonnethouse.org/event/international-orchid-garden-festival/