The Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS), 401 SW 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale will be holding the 25th Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits & Culinary Celebration on March 11 from 5:30 – 10 p.m.
- Wine, dine and discover the Museum of Discovery and Science during the 25th Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits and Culinary Celebration!
- Enjoy a night of live entertainment, food and fantastic prize packages to help raise funds that will benefit the Museum’s mission of connecting people to inspiring science.
- The event’s legendary Grand Tasting will take place from 6:30 p.m.–
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is the exclusive beverage sponsor.
- All proceeds from the event will benefit the Museum of Discovery and Science.
- COVID-19 protocols, including vaccination documentation or negative PCR test results from within 72 hours, will be in place for all attendees. Additional safety measures and specifics will be sent directly to ticket holders.
$300 Individual VIP Platinum Ticket* – Includes early entry at 5:30 p.m. and access to the Platinum Lounge
$150 Individual Grand Tasting Ticket*
*Save 10% on “Early Bird” Individual VIP Platinum and Individual Grand Tasting Tickets now through February 9 with promo code Early10.
$2,750 Group VIP Platinum Package (12 people)
$1,000 Group Grand Tasting Package (10 people)
To purchase tickets, visit modsevents.org.