Howard Alan Events is holding Part 1 of the 33rd Annual Las Olas Art Fair on January 9 – 10 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 600 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale.
This free and open to the public event will feature:
- Juried, first-class outdoor art gallery showcasing local and national artists
- Original Artwork Handmade in America
- More than 300 artists from 40 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets – ranging from as little as $25 to $40,000
- Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- All artists on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of artistic media including paintings, sculptures, photography, ceramics, glass, wood, handmade jewelry, collage, mixed media
Safety measures in place include the following:
• All attendees are required to wear a mask while attending the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve a free time slot at ArtFestival.com.
• Social-distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
Considered an annual tradition in South Florida, the Las Olas Art Fair also offers the opportunity to meet with the artists, ask about techniques, commission a specific piece and discover the inspiration behind each magnificent creation.
For more information, visit www.artfestival.com.