Don your favorite superhero costume to join the likes of Superman, Batman, Iron Man and Captain America at BRIO Tuscan Grille at The Gardens Mall in West Palm Beach on Saturday, Oct. 21 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. for the 3rd Annual Cars, Trucks and Superhero Breakfast.
The superheroes will arrive on a Palm Beach Gardens Fire Rescue truck, escorted by a Palm Beach Gardens Police squad car, and both will stay on-site for display during the event.
Attendees can pose for photos, ask crime-fighting questions and each child will receive a glossy photo of the superhero team, which they can get autographed.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Jeffro’s Heroes and children will leave with a gift from PLAYMOBIL.
Where can you find a fire truck and police squad car, plus Superman, Batman, Captain America and Iron Man, all at the same place? At the 3rd annual Cars, Trucks and Superhero Breakfast at BRIO Tuscan Grille at The Gardens Mall! Kids of all ages can dress up in their favorite superhero outfit and enjoy this super special event.
A portion of proceeds will benefit Jeffro’s Heroes, a non-profit charity that uses the power and positivity of superheroes to bring happiness and hope to children and to raise money for their families in their time of need. Macaroni Kid, a series of free weekly e-newsletters (Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter, Wellington and West Palm Beach editions) will be a contributor to the event. PLAYMOBIL FunPark in Palm Beach Gardens will donate some fun takeaways for the children.
Guests will enjoy:
- Watching superheroes arrive on a Palm Beach Gardens Fire Rescue fire truck, escorted by a Palm Beach Gardens Police squad car. The fire truck and squad car will stay on-site for display during the event.
- Mingling with the superheroes, who will pose for photos, answer crime-fighting questions and more! Children will enjoy getting superheroes’ autographs.
- Each child will receive a 5 x 7 glossy photo of the superhero team, which the superheroes can autograph.
The power-packed, delicious adult menu will include:
- Ham Benedict: Poached cage-free eggs, Cherrywood smoked ham, housemade biscuit, grilled asparagus, hollandaise and brunch potatoes
- Scrambled Eggs*, Home Fries & Bacon: Three farm fresh scrambled eggs with brunch potatoes and bacon
- Berries and Cream French Toast: Brioche stuffed with Mascarpone cream cheese and sautéed until golden brown. Topped with fresh berries and a vanilla cream drizzle; served with bacon.
- Sicilian Omelet: Cherrywood smoked ham, bacon, sausage, caramelized onions, tomato compote, Mozzarella, Provolone, parmesan and brunch potatoes
Super scrumptious children’s selections will include:
- Kid’s French Toast with maple syrup, bacon and fruit
- Kid’s Scrambled Eggs* served with bacon and fruit
*Egg whites available upon request
All meals come with a choice of coffee, tea, soda or juice.
When: Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, 9–11 a.m.
Where: BRIO at The Gardens Mall
Cost: $11.95 per adult; $5.95 per child
About BRIO at The Gardens Mall: BRIO at The Gardens Mall is located at 3101 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410. The 7,500-square-foot restaurant has indoor seating for 300 guests and al fresco dining for 50 on its outdoor terrace, which includes a full-service bar. Hours of operation are: Sunday–Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. For reservations, call The Gardens Mall restaurant at (561) 622-0491.