Feeding South Florida® is hosting its 5th Annual Happy Harvest Donor Recognition Breakfast at Signature Grand, 6900 W State Rd 84, Davie on December 4 from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
This is a celebration of its outstanding community partners who support Feeding South Florida’s mission to end hunger in South Florida. Currently in South Florida, there are 706,430 food insecure individuals, and one in five children go to bed hungry.
WSVN 7 News will emcee the event. Broward County Commissioner, Dr. Barbara Sharief will provide the keynote address.
Those to be honored at the event include:
- Corporate Partner of the Year: Starbucks
- Foundation Partner of the Year: Florida Blue Foundation
- Feeding Palm Beach County Partner of the Year: Carrier Transicold
- Sports Partner of the Year: The Miami Dolphins
- Municipal Partner of the Year: The City of North Miami, FL
- Retail Partner of the Year: The Fresh Market
- Agriculture Partner of the Year: Pero Family Farms
- Palm Beach County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill
- Broward County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: Broward County Florida
- Miami-Dade County Hunger Action Month Partner of the Year: BurgerFi
$30 per person.
Table and sponsorship packages available: sponsorships range from $500 per table to a $2,500 award sponsorship, to a $7,500 presenting sponsorship. Award sponsors can choose which award they present (as available).
RSVP to FSFhappyharvest2019.