The Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce will be celebrating the 60th Anniversary of the Delray Affair in Downtown Delray, Atlantic Avenue on April 8 and 9, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., and April 10 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Delray Affair features more than 400 artists, crafters, and food vendors from all over the United States, the event spans across 12 city blocks in downtown Delray Beach on Atlantic Ave. Best of all, admission is FREE.
In honor of the 60th Anniversary, a 60’s Flower Power theme will dominate the landscape of Downtown Delray.
60TH DELRAY AFFAIR FEATURES
· More than 400 artists and crafters
· History Headquarters at Delray Beach Historical booth
· FREE Kids Zone at Veteran’s Park with activities provided by The Avenue Church, Silverball Museum, Delray Beach Library, Sandoway House and AWAT Fit
· Official merchandise booth located at Atlantic Ave and NE 2nd Ave complete with flower power and commemorative poster, t-shirts, and hats
· Official Poster Artist, Sarah Huang, booth located in front of The Office restaurant NE 2nd and Atlantic
Live music at Old School Square Beer Garden Stage
Friday, April 8
– Adam Fine from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 9
– Carey Peak from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Jason Colannino & The 4 Peace Band from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 10
– Steven Vincent from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Taylor Road Band from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is free.
For more information, visit http://delrayaffair.com/