The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ) will be holding its Feast of Tabernacles – “The Land of Promise” event in Jerusalem, Israel from October 6 – 17.
Explore the land of the Bible, deepen faith in the Lord, and worship the King of Kings from His Holy Mountain, Jerusalem.
This year’s Feast theme is “The Land of Promise”, an exciting theme that unpacks all that the Lord is doing in and through the Nation of Israel and the world.
There is no better time to visit Israel than during this Feast of Tabernacles!
Mount of Olives
Garden of Gethsemane
Communion service at the Garden Tomb
Jerusalem including Old City, praying on the Ramparts, Western Wall, Southern Steps, Upper Room
Dead Sea sites including Masada, Qumran, Ein Gedi, swim in the Dead Sea
Galilee area sites such as Capernaum, Tel Dan, Banias, Syrian lookout, Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
and much more …
Feast of Tabernacles Highlights
• Worshiping with believers from around the world in the City of Jerusalem
• World renown evangelical speakers and worship leaders from around the world and from Israel
• Participate in the Jerusalem March
• Join Feast Celebration events in the Galilee and Jerusalem and much more …
David Resort and Spa – Dead Sea
Yehuda – Jerusalem
Magdala hotel – Galilee
Price of Tour is:
$3,199.00 per person – land only
$4,499.00 per person – including International Airfare
- Roundtrip group airfare on American Airlines from New York (JFK). Click here to view the international flight details.
- 9 nights accommodation in Israel per itinerary
- 10 days of touring in the land
- All accommodation based on double occupancy
- Feast of Tabernacles Conference Registration
- Full Israeli buffet breakfast and dinner daily
- 1 special St. Peter’s fish lunch
- English speaking, full-time Israeli guide and bus driver with deluxe air-conditioned tour bus
- Wi-Fi is typically available at all hotels and tour bus
- All entrance fees and special sites per itinerary
Price does not include:
- Domestic travel/flight, if required, to and from New York (JFK).
- Travel Insurance (proof of travel medical insurance is required & travel and trip interruption insurance is optional)
- Additional lunches, if desired – typically $11-$14 depending on location
- Tips & Gratuities for tour guide, driver, hotels and special sites – $185 in cash per person
To register, visit https://icejusa.org/feast-tour/