Jacqueline Jimenez, author of, “How to Get Television News Coverage. It’s Easier Than You Might Think!” is holding a special online event, How Television News Media Coverage helps your BUSINESS/NON-PROFIT Survive! on May 21 from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The TELEVISION NEWS MEDIA wants to cover stories about businesses collaborating to help the community and how to be a part of it! (Only 100 spots available!)
The event will cover:
- Types of stories news media want from businesses/nonprofits during the pandemic.
- The benefits: Customer/Community Loyalty
- How to quickly prepare to get coverage
- How to generate your own news coverage for social media
- How to shoot the video yourself
- How to become an Expert in a news story
- Q & A
Tickets cost: $0 – $7.50
To register, visit eventbrite.com.