In this time of intense battle between good and evil, join faithful believers from around the world to wage spiritual warfare against the forces of evil at the 29th Annual International Week of Prayer and Fasting Virtual Conference (IWOPF), from October 23 – 31.
Registration for this virtual conference is FREE, but attendees must sign up online at www.iwopf.org. The conference features nine days of 30 dynamic speakers, Daily Mass, the Rosary, Eucharistic Adoration, and the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
Bishop Joseph Strickland (Diocese of Tyler, Texas) will offer the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass via livestream on Monday, October 25; Bishop Thomas Olmsted (Diocese of Phoenix, Arizona) will close the Conference on Sunday, October 31, with a talk; he will lead Conference participants in a Prayer of Consecration to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary, and St. Joseph.
Some of the other speakers include Kathleen Beckman, Fr. Frank Pavone, Susan Brinkmann, Fr. Chris Alar, Joan & Dave Maroney, Susan Tassone, Fr. David Gunter, Monsignor Stephen Rosetti, Mother Gabrielle Marie, Fr. Tom Celso, Fr. Greg Bramlage, Fr. Timothy Byerley, Ted Flynn, and many more!
- Spiritual Warfare—How to Deal with It in Your Family & Your Life
- Are We Close to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart?
- How to Protect Your Marriage & Family from Today’s Toxic Cultural Influences
The goals of this 9-day Conference are to Pray & Fast for the following intentions:
- for the Conversion of all Peoples & Nations
- to Build a Culture of Life
- for all Priests, Vocations, & Holiness for the Members of the Church
- to Defend the Sanctity of Marriage & Family Life
- for Peace and to Implore God’s Mercy
Over the past 29 years, the conference has been endorsed by many prominent Catholics, most notably two saints: Pope Saint John Paul II, who gave the Movement two Apostolic Blessings, and Saint Teresa of Calcutta, who also gave her support for this Movement.
To register, visit www.IWOPF.org