The South Florida Bible College & Theological Seminary, 2200 Southwest 10th Street, Deerfield Beach, is hosting a Marriage Seminar on September 20 from 5 – 10 p.m.
Fun and informative evening for couples and singles who want to learn more about how to grow a loving, lasting, godly marriage. Speakers and panels will share their expertise and experiences with you about:
- Your marriage covenant before God
- Keeping your communication open and real
- Dealing with conflict when you can’t agree
- Nurturing your couple’s relationship once you have children
- God’s view on emotional and physical intimacy
- Handling your finances as a couple
There will also be food available for purchase from 5 – 6:45 p.m.
For more information, visit sfbc.edu.