The Lord’s Place will host the 2021 SleepIn for SleepOut virtually on April 9 at 6 p.m.
The 2021 SleepIn for SleepOut program will start at 6 p.m. and highlights will include:
- 30-minute program featuring client success stories
- Live cooking class with Chef Robert of Joshua Catering
- Panel on homelessness featuring graduates of The Lord’s Place
- Live Candlelight Ceremony
- Live Joshua Thrift Store showcase selling event
The 2021 Honorary Family is Hollister and Travis Thomas and their three children.
The critical funds raised by teams, individuals, and partners go directly to The Lord’s Place’s mission of breaking the cycle of homelessness.
To register for free, please visit www.SleepOutTLP.org with the code “FreeEvent.”