Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital will be holding its The Impact of COVID on School Aged Children Digital Event online via Zoom on October 14 from 12 – 1 p.m.
This event hosted by Dr. Brandy Hughey, will:
- Identify the signs of social anxiety and depression
- Show how to talk about mental health with peers and caregivers
- Discuss how COVID has impacted the emotional, mental, and physical health of children and young adults in school.
- Identify the adverse effects of socialization due to virtual learning.
- Help develop coping techniques.
For more information, visit https://www.sosflorida.com/