The American Lung Association in South Florida will be holding The Sunset Soiree online, on June 4 at 7 p.m.
The Sunset Soiree is the premier luxury lifestyle event of the season designed to raise awareness, education, and critical funding to end lung cancer. The Sunset Soiree will be MC’ed by Kenny Walker of 102.7 the Beach, with entertainment sponsored by HR Law Pro. The evening will include unique elements, such as:
- Special guest performances by DJ Irie;
- Curated charcuterie boards by the Grazing Girls Fort Lauderdale;
- Mixology kit and live cocktail demonstration featuring Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits Brands Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Fever Tree;
- Online silent auction sponsored by Ginsberg Shulman, PL Attorneys at Law;
- Signature “Virtual Light the Way Luminary Procession” Powered by FPL;
- Virtual Shop For A Cause “Luxury Lifestyle Lounge” featuring home, health and wellness brands;
- Digital Selfie Booth by UKG;
- Chance Drawings sponsored by Hecker Dermatology Group;
- Virtual Interactive Mission Banner by Revis, Hervas, and Goldberg, P.A.; and
- Special Recognition of our LUNG FORCE Distinguished Physician Award Recipient from Memorial Cancer Institute.
Money raised at the Sunset Soiree fund the Lung Association’s efforts to end lung disease and lung cancer through education, advocacy and research. It also supports the Lung Association’s COVID-19 Action Initiative, a $25 million investment to address COVID-19 and protect against future respiratory virus pandemics.
For more information, visit www.LUNGFORCESunsetSoiree.org.