UNfollow Youth Conference will be held on July 27 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and will feature special guest speaker, Jannique Stewart, at the Middle Eastern Christian Ministry, 3812 Jog Rd, Greenacres.
- Who am I to judge? Aren’t Christians forcing morality on others?
- What about in cases of rape, disabilities or when the woman’s life is in a medical emergency?
- Isn’t the Bible is silent on some LGBTQ issues like marriage and transgender love?
- Can you be Gay and Christian at the same time? Should I attend a friend’s same-sex marriage ceremony?
- Why is porn a big deal when no one is getting hurt?
- Why is cohabitation wrong if you are engaged? How far is too far in a committed Christian relationship?
What’s wrong with premarital sex if it is with someone you really love?
What is wrong with dating or marrying a non-christian?
Is there anything wrong with dating even if you are not planning to get married at that time?
Isn’t allowing safe, legal abortions better than making them illegal and women who choose to get them do it in an unsafe setting?
Is there any problem with supporting the availability of getting an abortion even if you wouldn’t get on yourself?
For more information, please visit www.arabicchristianchurch.com.