UNfollow Youth Conference will be held on July 27 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and will feature special guest speaker, Jannique Stewart, at the Middle Eastern Christian Ministry, 3812 Jog Rd, Greenacres.
- Who am I to judge? Aren’t Christians forcing morality on others?
- What about in cases of rape, disabilities or when the woman’s life is in a medical emergency?
- Isn’t the Bible is silent on some LGBTQ issues like marriage and transgender love?
- Can you be Gay and Christian at the same time? Should I attend a friend’s same-sex marriage ceremony?
- Why is porn a big deal when no one is getting hurt?
- Why is cohabitation wrong if you are engaged? How far is too far in a committed Christian relationship?
- What’s wrong with premarital sex if it is with someone you really love?
- What is wrong with dating or marrying a non-christian?
- Is there anything wrong with dating even if you are not planning to get married at that time?
- Isn’t allowing safe, legal abortions better than making them illegal and women who choose to get them do it in an unsafe setting?
- Is there any problem with supporting the availability of getting an abortion even if you wouldn’t get on yourself?
For more information, please visit www.arabicchristianchurch.com.