Broward Health, Memorial Healthcare System, and Community Care Plan are launching the Vaccinate Broward Initiative in a collaborative effort to vaccinate children and young adults in Broward County in time for the 2019/2020 school year. The Vaccinate Broward Initiative will commence on August 3, from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the following selected Broward Health and Memorial Primary Care locations in Broward County:
- Broward Health:
- Broward Health Weston | 2300 N. Commerce Pkwy., Weston.
- Broward Health Coral Springs Medical Office Building| 3100 Coral Hills Dr., Coral Springs.
- Lauderdale Lakes Health Center | 3716 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderdale Lakes.
- Pompano Pediatric Center | 601 W. Atlantic Blvd., Pompano Beach.
- Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital | 1600 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale.
- Memorial Primary Care:
- Memorial Primary Care – Dania Beach | 140-A S. Federal Hwy., Dania Beach.
- Memorial Primary Care – Hallandale Beach | 1750 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd., Hallandale Beach.
- Memorial Primary Care – Hollywood | 4105 Pembroke Rd., Hollywood.
- Memorial Primary Care – Pembroke Pines | 2217 N. University Dr., Pembroke Pines.
- Memorial Primary Care – West Miramar | 10910 Pembroke Rd., Miramar.
The vaccinations are free and offered to include the following:
- DTaP: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- IPV: Inactivated Poliovirus
- MMR: Measles-Mumps-Rubella
- Varicella: Chickenpox
- HPV: Human Papillomavirus Infection
- Tdap: Tetanus, Diphtheria, Acellular Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Meningococcal: Meningitis
To register for vaccination, visit www.vaccinatebroward.com.