17TH ANNUAL GALLERIA FORT LAUDERDALE’S BBX CAPITAL MEN OF STYLE
November 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150
Galleria Fort Lauderdale, 2414 East Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale will be holding its 17th Annual BBX Capital Men of Style on November 30 from 6 – 9 p.m.
This event, presented by Signature Grand and Community Health and hosted by
WPLG Local 10 Anchor Jacey Birch seeks to honor 12 influential men and benefit 12 charities.
The 12 influential South Florida men who have graciously donated their time and resources to worthy causes and will work the runway on behalf of their participating nonprofits are:
- Bill Beckman, Sales Director at Becton, Dickinson and Company (South Florida Symphony Orchestra)
- James Connor, Chief Grants Officer of Pulte Family Charitable Foundation (Henderson Behavioral Health)
- David Diaz, Real Estate Advisor for David Diaz Realty/Compass (FLITE Center)
- Phil Dunlap, Director of Broward County’s Cultural Division (History Fort Lauderdale)
- Brad Friedman, President & CEO of Artisan Foods Catering (Art & Culture Center/Hollywood)
- Joshua Levenson, Partner at Holland & Knight LLP (Leadership Broward)
- Alfredo Lopez, Creative Services Director of Northrop & Johnson (Kids In Distress)
- Malcolm MacInnes, President of MGM General Contracting (HANDY)
- Jason MacMenamin, Vice President of Global Learning Architecture at American Express (Florida Children’s Theatre)
- Alfredo Olvera, Realtor and Director of the Board at The Pride Center at Equality Park (The Pride Center at Equality Park)
- Tyler Smillie, Senior Vice President of Private Banking at Bank of America (Jack & Jill Children’s Center)
- Bill Walker, President of Water Taxi of Fort Lauderdale (Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center)
Guests will be treated to live entertainment plus gourmet selections from area restaurants including Lona at the Westin, La Fuga and The Escape at Kimpton Shorebreak Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, Lips Fort Lauderdale, Tulio’s Tacos and Tequila Bar, The Capital Grille and more to be announced. The event will have an open bar with Stoli Vodka, wines from Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants, and beer from Funky Buddha Brewery. The highlight of the evening will be the fashion runway show that will feature the Men of Style honorees wearing the season’s top trending styles from Macy’s and Dillard’s.
Tickets go on sale October 11 and will be $150 per person including complimentary valet parking. Online voting for the leading man of style will be available at $25 per vote.
To register, visit https://www.galleriamall-fl.com/events/men-of-style-2023/