- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Spring Fling EGGstravaganza
April 2 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The LOOP (Las Olas Oceanside Park), 3000 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale will be holding the 3rd Annual Spring Fling EGGstravaganza on April 2 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The event will provide a “hole” lot of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
Sponsored in major part by the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Beach Improvement District, attendees are encouraged to bring their baskets, choose between two egg hunts for children of all ages, and recycle their egg hunt eggs into make-and-take pieces of art. Following the hunt, guests can enjoy a special round of Golf with the Bunny, photo ops, the farmers market and entertainment, which include:
- Farmer’s Market, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Shop and stroll local vendors displaying an eclectic selection of art, clothing, jewelry, home goods, pet supplies, body care and more. Following the egg hunt, local food vendors will have all the makings to purchase all the makings for a picnic to enjoy on the main lawn.
- Egg Hunt ‘Scramble,’ 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.: Children 13 and under are encouraged to bring an Easter basket and gather on the water feature at 10 a.m. for The LOOP’s egg hunt countdown. The egg hunt will be divided into three approximate starting times. Children under 5 will begin at 10 a.m., children ages 6-9 will begin at 10:30 a.m. and children ages 10-13 will begin at 11 a.m. Free pre-registration online is encouraged.
- Golden Egg Hunt: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.: Start searching! Meet at the Pixar Putt Hut for the Golden Egg Hunt Countdown. There will be six golden eggs hidden around Las Olas Oceanside Park. The lucky few to find the golden eggs will enjoy a round of Pixar Putt with the Easter Bunny. Day of only – tickets valid for a family of 4 with a start time of 11:30 a.m.
- Golf with the Bunny, 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Don’t miss the last chance to play a round of Pixar Putt at Las Olas Oceanside Park on this final day of the Fort Lauderdale tour. A limited number of discounted tickets, sponsored by the LOOP, are available for tee times between 11:30 – 2 p.m.
- Children’s Arts & Crafts: In recognition of Earth Month, The LOOP’s children’s craft corner will feature make-and-take crafts that are good for the planet by recycling the egg hunt eggs into a flower, dinosaur or egg in a cup. Day of crafts available while supplies last.
For more information, please visit https://theloopflb.com/