- This event has passed.
February 4 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm$250
HANDY & HOMES will host its inaugural Moonrise fundraiser at Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, 900 N Birch Rd, Fort Lauderdale on February 4 from 6 – 11 p.m.
- Drawing on the energy of a group of people gathering for good, Moonrise harnesses the power to bring awareness to and raise funds for HANDY & HOMES.
- A modern disco on the sand, Moonrise is an open-format dance party featuring organic-meets neon décor with tropical greenery and disco balls glittering in the moonlight.
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens is an iconic and historic landmark. With 700 feet of private beach access, HANDY & HOMES will create a true “toes in the sand” experience in a uniquely Fort Lauderdale venue unlike any other.
- Guests will enjoy entertainment, music, food stations and specialty cocktails at this soirée, while supporting HANDY & HOMES programs. The mission-driven pillars of HANDY & HOMES are Education, Employment, Housing, Mental Health and Life Skills. MOONRISE directly supports and focuses on two of the five pillars: awareness and education of mental health and youth development.
- The chairs of the Moonrise event are Chad Moss, Phil DeBiasi, and Sara Shake. Sponsors include the Moss Family Foundation, Anthony Perera (Air Pros USA), David Harris, Ed Morse Automotive, Aaron Weeks, Dr. Preetesh Patel, MARSH, Compassion Health and Phil DeBiasi.
Tickets to attend the event are $250 and can be purchased here: www.handyinc.org/events/