- This event has passed.
Museum of Contemporary Art Spring Art Camp
March 20 @ 9:00 am - March 24 @ 3:30 pm$200
The Museum of Contemporary Art, North Miami (MOCA), 770 NE 125th Street, Miami will be holding their Spring Art Camp from March 20 – 24, from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
This spring, MOCA is inviting children ages 7-12 to join the museum for in-person camp where they can explore their creativity through a series of art classes. Each day, children will be introduced to an array of art and design techniques in a creative environment. Campers will create a variety of artwork using styles and techniques including collage, optical illusion, sculpture, abstract work and more.
What campers should bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing. Campers should wear shorts or pants and closed-toe shoes (Crocs are not permitted). As well, it is recommended that they pack an extra t-shirt (artmaking can get messy).
- Sunscreen and bug repellant. Campers will be outside at times and it is recommended that sunscreen is applied before coming to camp.
- Pack a healthy lunch and a snack. All backpacks and lunch boxes should have the child’s name on them. No peanuts or peanut-based products are permitted.
- Campers should not bring toys or electronics.
- Come with positive attitude, ready to have fun!
- $200 for the full five-day session
- $40 for an individual day
- $30 for an individual day for MOCA Family Level Members
- Extended Care: $10 per day, $50 for full five days of Extended Care
Payment can be made in cash or via credit card. Advance purchase is strongly recommended as space is limited. To register, visit: https://111401.blackbaudhosting.com/111401/MOCA-Spring-Camp
To purchase Extended Care, visit: https://111401.blackbaudhosting.com/111401/MOCA-Spring-Camp-Extended-Care