- This event has passed.
SIGNATURE GRAND HEROES LUNCHEON
December 9, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$100
FLITE Center will hold its fifth annual Signature Grand Heroes Luncheon at Signature Grand, 6900 State Road 84, Davie on December 9 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
The luncheon will honor FLITE Center’s partners, funders and frontline staff from collaborating organizations who support and dedicate their lives to impacting youth in South Florida’s Transitional Independent Living (TIL) System of Care. More than 500 celebrants are expected to attend.
This year’s honorees and their respective award categories are:
- Christina L. Spudeas, Retired Executive Director, Florida’s Children First and Mrs. Sandra Jackson and Mr. Darian Jackson – Albert & Beatriz Miniaci Lifetime Heroes Award
- Office of the State Attorney, 17th Judicial Circuit – UKG Ultimate Acts of Kindness
- Broward College – Gore Family Memorial Foundation You Matter Award
- SunServe and Our Fund Foundation – Memorial Healthcare System Collaborator of the Year
- Dr. Heidi Schaeffer, Human Trafficking Intervention & Awareness Expert – TIL System of Care Impact Award
- Broward Behavioral Health Coalition and Health Foundation of South Florida – TIL System of Care Hero Award
- Uniyah Gollette and Anthony Dyles – TIL Youth Heroes Awards
- Frontline Staff from Collaborating Organizations in the TIL System of Care – Unsung Heroes
Tickets are $100 per person ($75 for government agency employees) and are available for purchase online at flitecenter.org/luncheon2022.