Live the Life South Florida, 5110 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, is holding its in-person Hope Weekend on March 12 from 3 – 9 p.m., March 13 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., and March 14 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
HopeWeekends are marriage intensives that combine Christian principles with the latest research to provide specific, practical, attainable skills to help couples:
· Reconnect and develop/restore trust
· Promote a greater sense of “Us” and oneness
· Experience deeper levels of intimacy, knowledge, and understanding of one another
· Learn the essential relationship skills required to develop, maintain, and sustain a deeply bonded and connected relationship
· Strengthen communication and conflict resolution skills
· Learn how to develop emotional regulation
What is included in the cost?
- 20 hours of marriage education including; dynamic teaching, communication practicums and marriage coaching.
- Intensive Curriculum & Materials
- Personal marriage coach assigned to each couple.
Cost for one couple: $950
To register, visit https://www.livethelifesoflo.org/events/hope-weekend