The 2016 World LEADERS Conference is bringing some of the most esteemed leadership experts in the world together on March 2 and 3 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Designed to provide participants with a uniquely personal experience in an intimate setting, the two-day conference provides opportunities for interacting and networking with other businesses and focuses on the critical issues and trends that are shaping business today.
The message of the conference is that true leadership begins with serving others first. Urban Meyer, coach of the 2014 National Champion Ohio State Buckeyes and former University of Florida coach is one of 16 speakers presenting at this year’s 2-day event focusing on servant leadership.
“Traditional leadership generally involves the accumulation and exercise of power by one at the ‘top of the pyramid.’ By comparison, a servant leader shares power, putting the needs of others first and helping others to develop and perform as highly as possible,” said World LEADERS Conference Co-founder Dr. James Davis. “It is inspiring to see first-hand the impact this form of leadership training has on our youngest of attendees – as that is the next generation of leaders.”
Additional world-renowned experts include …
- Liz Wiseman, former Oracle executive and best-selling author of three books: Rookie Smarts: Why Learning Beats Knowing in the New Game of Work, Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter and The Multiplier Effect: Tapping the Genius Inside Our Schools;
- Doris Kearns Goodwin, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of No Ordinary Time: Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt: The Home Front in World War II and Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln;
- General Martin E. Dempsey, presidential historian and the 18th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In this capacity, he served as the principal military adviser to the president, the secretary of defense and the National Security Council. By law, he served as the nation’s highest-ranking military officer; and
- Barbara Pierce Bush, the co-founder and president of the Global Health Corps and the elder of the fraternal twin daughters of the 43rd U.S. President George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush.
- John Maxwell, author of such bestselling books as The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership and The Maxwell Leadership Bible, is also joining the conference. Maxwell joins noted businessman and philanthropist,
- Wayne Huizenga, Jr., president of Huizenga Holdings, Inc., who has served in leadership roles in dozens of businesses, non-profits and community organizations. Additional speakers at the 2016 conference include
- Ken Blanchard, one of the most influential leadership experts in the world, who is respected for his years of groundbreaking work in leadership and management. His phenomenal best-selling book, The One Minute Manager has sold more than 13 million copies and remains on best-seller lists.
- Michael C. Bush, the CEO of Great Place To Work®, who is responsible for the growth and management of its global network’s U.S. business;
- Henry Cloud, a psychologist and best-selling author who provides leadership expertise drawn from his practice as a clinical psychologist;
- Jon Gordon, a leadership consultant who has impacted numerous NFL, NBA, and college coaches, Fortune 500 companies, hospitals and non-profits with his leadership talks and techniques;
- Erwin Raphael McManus, the artist and entrepreneur who founded MOSAIC, a community of faith in Los Angeles, and who is known as a cultural pioneer for his integration of creativity and spirituality.
- Tom Mullins, a football coach for fifteen years who amassed 128 victories at both the college and high school levels of coaching. He is the founding pastor of Christ Fellowship Church, a non-denominational multi-site church established in 1984, now with more than 30,000 members in South Florida and online.
- John O’Leary, who at age nine experienced a devastating fire which left him burned on most of his body. He was given less than one percent chance of surviving the first night. After eight months in the hospital, countless surgeries and losing all of his fingers to amputation, John chose not only to rise above adversity, but to thrive. His focus as an international speaker began with the release of his parents’ poignant book, Overwhelming Odds, and
- Tommy Spaulding, a national leadership development, speaking, training, consulting and executive coach. His first book, It’s Not Just Who You Know (Transform Your Life and Your Organization by Turning Colleagues and Contacts into Lasting, Genuine Relationships), is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today national bestseller.
“In just five years, we have seen the demand for servant leadership training grow beyond the two days of the conference and I’m excited about the expansion we are adding this year with a live worldwide simulcast,” stated Dr. Davis.
The expansion includes an Africa Leadership Initiative, which will transform African communities across twenty-six countries, providing leaders with further education and guidance to 50 cities. In addition, numerous college campuses throughout the country are signing up to stream the conference on their sites to encourage and implement servant leadership curriculum in their education plans.
Registration for the conference begins at $595 per person and includes access to the business EXPO, speaker book signings and complimentary parking. Additional ticket levels are available that include speaker meet-and-greet lunches, better seating, speaker receptions and more. Registration for the 2016 Conference, the Cohort Series and the Breakfast Series is available online at www.worldleadersconference.com.
For more information call 888-718-LEAD (5323 ) or visit online at www.worldleadersconference.com.